Our company, ASIGEST Broker de Asigurare-Reasigurare SA based in Duiliu Zamfirescu nr.8, S1, 011812 Bucuresti-ROMANIA has committed to respecting the privacy of users of our site, www.asigest.ro.
The policy for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into force on 25 May 2018 and which creates consistent rules on the protection of personal data in the European Union , as well as applicable national legislation.
This general policy applies to your website, www.asigest.ro. managed by ASIGEST Broker de Asigurare-Reasigurare SA.
Although you can access its content without providing any personal information, in some cases this information is required to be able to offer you the online services you request, in accordance with the stated purposes, for the purpose of transmitting business communications on offers, promotions , the products and services offered by our company or our partner safety companies. Such information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the above mentioned regulation and we want to inform you about how they are used, as follows:
- the information collected for the above purposes refers to your surname, first name, e-mail address;
- the information is disclosed to third parties only if this is strictly necessary for the purpose (s) identified above and only to the intended recipients, service providers or partners. Details about our suppliers or partners can be found by accessing this link. ASIGEST Broker de Asigurare-Reasigurare SA will not disclose your personal data to be used for marketing purposes by third-party operators or external transfer outside the EU. Also, to improve your experience in using the site, technical data from sources such as search engines, indexing, or social media is used.
- the data collected is physically hosted on a web server located within the EU, under the management of ASIGEST Broker de Asigurare-Reasigurare SA that meets the highest industry standard security standards.
- the collected information is stored for 1 year after the last correspondence.
- (the right to be forgotten), the right to withdraw your initial consent, the right to data portability, the right to restrict the processing, or the right to file a copyright notice. as a subject of data processing, please access this link or write to us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following mailing address: Duiliu Zamfirescu nr.8, S1, 011812 Bucuresti-ROMANIA. To learn more about your rights, please visit this link.
- message processing via e-mail or through chat forms is only for the purpose of conducting correspondence with you. Or for the purposes stated for subscription to newsletters. If the team in charge of managing your inbox can not answer your question, it will send your email to another internalized or outsourced service. You will be informed by e-mail about the service and the fact that your request will be taken over by that service. If you have questions about processing your mail and personal data, you can include them in the message you are addressing to us.
- we also use social media channels to present our work, services and products. The use of the specific social media channel is highlighted on this site with buttons specific to each channel. For example, you can track the presentations we upload on our YouTube page or track the links on our site or associated with Facebook. Each social media channel has its own policy on how it processes your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our YouTube videos, you will be prompted for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Facebook activities, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Facebook cookies; the same applies to other services. If you have any questions or questions about the use of your Personal data by those media-related sites mentioned above, you should carefully read the privacy policies before using them.